Thank you for your interest in The Branch School. We operate under rolling admissions and encourage you to submit your application at any time.
How to Apply
- Create an Account
- Create A New Student Application for your child. Your application may be saved to return to later.
- Submit your completed application with $125 application fee.
- Print your application for your records.
- Monitor when the school receives supplemental application forms
- Register for the ISEE Exam for 5th-8th grade applicants. The Branch School code is 570513.
- Submit additional forms:
- Recent Report Card
- Past School Records
- Teacher Recommendation Forms (links can be found within the application)
- Standardized Test Scores (Stanford, OLSAT, ITBS, ISEE, ERB - CTP, CPAA)
- Birth Certificate
- Divorce Decree (if applicable)
- Schedule a Shadow Day and assessment with Juanita Wilson, Admissions Coordinator. Due to COVID-19 mitigation protocols currently in place, this is currently a Zoom meeting and at-home assessment.
If you have questions, please email Juanita Wilson or call 713-465-0288, ext. 103.
The Branch School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. The Branch School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.